Zoo Negara Admission Ticket
Known as the National Park of Malaysia, Zoo Negara is by no means your typical zoo. Stretching over 110 acres, the park gives you a unique chance to see over 450 species of animals in exhibits and landscapes perfectly mimicking their natural habitat. Explore the concept of the “open zoo” and see over 5,000 specimen of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish up close. Your ticket to Zoo Negara includes admission to the Giant Panda Conservation Centre where you can pay a visit to Malaysia’s famous giant pandas: Xing Xing and Liang Liang. Don’t miss a variety of performances at the park including the multi-animal show featuring trained sea lions, macaques and macaws.
• Photo Corner
• Weekends & Public Holidays only 11:00AM & 3:00PM
• Multi-Animal Show’s Animals (Python / Birds)
• Daily: 11:30AM & 3:00PM (Daily); 4.00PM (Friday)
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Negara
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lockers (RM2 per use)
- Tram Rides (Adult RM 11 & Child RM 9)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you once your booking confirmed.
- You must present this voucher at the entrance's counter and exchange it for your entry ticket.
- Opening Hours:Daily 9:00am-5:00pm (last admission 4:00pm).
- Last admission to Giant Panda Conservation Centre: Mon-Fri 4:30pm, Sat-Sun 5:30pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers