Yummy Yummy Street Food Tour – Kuala Lumpur By Night
When dark falls discover the best of Kuala Lumpur local delicacy with our guide picking up the best available dishes where the locals fill their stomach. Be ready for the yummy yummy food trail.
Tour Highlight: Be Local & Explore the wide range of food and sample the taste of real Malaysian Food. From Charcoal BBQ Satay to Roti Canai (Flying Bread) topping up with curry. A taste of the Roti Tissue, which is made in a cone shape, is topped up with sugar and a glass of Teh Tarik (Yard Long Tea Drink). From Char Kwei Teow (fried flat noodles) to Hokkien Mee or the great Charcoal BBQ Chicken, it is all prepared to the very best. Take a dip into the rainbow shredded-ice topped up with coconut milk, brown sugar, syrup and peanuts, the trail has just begun, come join us for a yummy yummy real feel of the locals.
Night Tour Visit: Drive through residential & old part of the city, Chinatown to view and photo-shoot of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Independence Ground, Big Ben Clock Tower, River of Life and Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) by Night.
- Food Tasting of Satay, Char Kwei Teow, BBQ Chicken / Nasi Lemak, Hokkien Mee, Roti Canai, Roti Tissue, Rainbow Shredded Ice & Yard Long Teh Tarik Drink.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Licensed Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Casual wear.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers