Wonders of Kuala Lumpur City & Countryside Full Day Tour
A commentary of Old Kuala Lumpur and its environment where how it all begun and through time in which the very best of the Nation’s Capital still co-existed and blended well into the modern architecture. Having large green lung in the heart of the city, “Wonders of Kuala Lumpur” offers its doors open to show its very best. From the many narrow lanes that leads to the main avenues, the splendour of its past, is a chapter of yester-years.
From the confluence of the two rivers, Gombak River and Klang River, Kuala Lumpur saw the people needs from afar making their homes in the heart of the “Nation’s Capital”.
Experience: Walk up to the Batu Cave – 272 steps, which command a good partial view of the city. While climbing the steps watch out for the monkeys and also to mind the steps. Get a feel at the Royal Pewter Factory that produces the very best fine pewter products.
Tour visits: Batu Caves, King’s Palace (view only), Thean Hou Temple, Drive through the Green Hub of the City, Old Moorish Railway Station & Little India, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Big Ben Clock Tower, National Mosque, Lake Garden, Botanical Garden, Chinatown, Royal Selangor Pewter Factory, Petronas Twin Tower (Photo stop) & Local Products Centre.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Licensed Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
- Meals and any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Casual wear.
- Decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers