Wonderfood Museum Penang Admission Ticket
Visit: Wonderfood Museum Penang
Penang Wonderfood Museum offers visitors a kitsch, kooky and in-depth look at the city’s unique food culture with larger-than-life displays of Malaysian dishes. Set within a 1940s colonial building in Georgetown, the museum is divided into three galleries called Info Zone, Wow Zone, and Educational Zone. All of the hyper-realistic models are handcrafted by the museum’s owner, Sean Lao who utilises food replication techniques from Japan.
The main section showcases over 100 types of popular street foods and traditional delicacies of the Malays, Indians, Chinese, and Perakanan, all of which are displayed in individual glass cases. Info Zone also features miniature displays of how the locals eat on a typical day, including breakfast at a roadside nasi lemak stall, Chinese-style porridge for lunch, followed by roti canai and teh tarik at a mamak stall.
- Entry/Admission - Wonderfood Museum Penang
- Hotel pick-up and/or drop-off
- Food & drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking
- You will be required to display the confirmation voucher to redeem your admission tickets at the ticketing counters
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers