Upside Down Museum Admission Ticket
Experience the FIRST of its kind in the world; challenge your visual and balancing by turning your ordered life topsy-turvy with the interior and exterior!
The Upside Down museum is an interactive museum located on Kimberley Street in George Town, Penang.offering visitors the unique experience to experience an upside down world. The museum resembles rooms in a house but there shops and even a café which is of course upside down.
It is one of the best place to bring the kids, as it’s a family friendly location. The kids and even those young at heart will have a great time here.
The visit is pretty systematic as once you get your tickets, you will be given a locker to keep your shoes, and bring the locker key with you.then you are given a number and ushered to a waiting room to wait until your number is called before you can go in.
When your number gets called, you will be ushered along or guided on from one room to another. This is of course, not to waste time and also give the person after you a chance to enjoy the facilities without having to deal with crowds and ‘photobombs’ and all.
If you do not know how to take pictures, no worries, there is a staff there on hand who will teach you how to pose with the backdrop and take your photos for you.
And the result would be of course, serious mind-bending photos that would set people agape with your new found ‘superpowers’ of being able to defy gravity.. err.. Spidergirl? Spiderman? Spiderwoman?
- Entry/Admission - Upside Down Museum
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please present PRINTED Voucher to redeem upon check-in.
- Opening Hours-weekday : 8:45am - 6:30pm & 5:30pm last entrance.
- Opening Hours-weekend : 8:45am - 7:30pm & 6:30pm last entrance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers