Underwater World Langkawi Admission Ticket
Unique to Underwater World Langkawi is the gigantic, 15-meter long, walk-through tunnel consisting of 600,000 liters of seawater, which houses many big fish and sea creatures.
Other attractions include the Freshwater Fish Section, the Seashell Display, the Koi Pond, the Reptilian Section, and the Coral Reef Section.
The 34,701 square foot oceanarium is located adjacent to a duty-free shopping center, food and beverages. Visitors are thus provided with a one-stop shopping, eating, and entertainment package, all of which are available within the area.
The building (with a 60,000 square foot built-up area) displays tropical rainforest, temperate, and sub-Antarctic ecosystems, that includes spectacular “penguinariums” with an underwater tunnel for visitors to view swimming penguins.
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Admission ticket
- Food and/or drinks
- Hotel pick-up and/or drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will have to display this confirmation voucher to redeem the actual admission tickets at the ticketing counters
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible