Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park Snorkeling with Coral Flyer Zipline
Snorkeling is a fun recreational activity that anyone that has swimming skills can enjoy. Unlike scuba diving, going snorkeling does not require a tremendous amount of training or the use of heavy or expensive equipment. Going snorkeling only requires the use of goggles, a snorkel mask, and swim fins.
You can snorkel either from the boat at the snorkeling sites, or enjoy the crystal blue waters at the white sandy beach on one of the islands inside the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
After your snorkeling session, your guide will bring you to Coral Flyer Zipline starting point at Padang Point on Gaya Island. You will take a walk up to the starting point of the Zipline. You will be introduced to the Zipline safety guide where they will provide an explanation of how to fly through the air. Once your strapped up don’t forget your GoPro and video your ride across to Sapi Island. You will then take a boat back to Padang Point to enjoy a freshly prepared A la carte lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- A la carte lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Fuel surcharge and local taxes
- Bottled water and à la carte lunch
- Professional guide
- Use of all snorkeling equipment, including life jacket and standby safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required