Langkawi Mangrove Forest and Eagle Watching Tour
After pickup from your hotel, you will be taken to the a fishing village, which is home to Malaysia’s incredibly diverse wildlife.
Discover this region’s natural beauty as you travel by boat through limestone caves and hidden canyons, where monkeys, kingfishers, monitor lizards and mud crabs congregate along the river banks.
Get an even deeper appreciation for this fishing village by dining on delicious fresh seafood from a fish farm restaurant here. Then, enjoy the highlight of your tour: watching the three different species of protected eagles being fed, including the incredible bald eagle! Take out your camera or video camera as this scene is one not to be missed! After that, cruise back to the jetty along the coastal area of northern islands.
After a scrumptious meal, visit a nearby beautiful white sandy beach for some relaxing time before tour ends. Dropped off at your hotel.
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Rhu Beach
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation of this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required