Half-Day Mangrove Safari Boat Tour in Langkawi
Begin with pickup at your hotel in Langkawi, or meet a driver at your cruise port, then transfer to a jetty where you’ll board a boat into the mangroves.
Watch for wildlife in the lush, aquatic forest as a nature guide helps spot animals, and explains the importance of the mangrove ecosystem. Learn about the diverse ways that plants and animals have adapted to life in this constantly changing environment, which is transformed by rising and falling tides.
You’ll see limestone outcropping breaking through the trees along the northeastern edge of the island, and might spot the dolphins and otters that feed near the shore. Some visitors see the land-walking fish, some of Langkawi’s strangest resident creatures, as they crawl along the muddy shore using their fins as crutches.
At the end of the mangrove tour, return to the jetty for transfer back to your Langkawi accommodations or the cruise port.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required