Full-Day Pulau Payar Snorkeling Tour from Langkawi
Pulau Payar is well-known as one of Malaysia’s best snorkeling and diving destinations with white sand beaches, azure water and kilometers of coral teeming with riotous tropical sealife.
The nearby Pulau Payar Marine Park includes 4 small islands surrounded with coral reefs and are ideal for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. The calm and clear waters enable the visitors to enjoy the enchanting marine life, with an average of 30-50 feet visibility in waters at the Payar Island Marine Park ensures satisfaction for diving activity at all times
At the southwestern tip of Pulau Payar lies a site known as Coral Garden, its one of the best marine playgrounds for divers, with spectacular views of multicolored and vibrant soft corals.
Other popular spots are the flat terrain to the east of Pulau Payar Marine park and the area to its west around Pulau Segantang that offers steep diving condition. The latter also provides an added incentive: you can literally have various sea creatures as company while you swim and explore the site.
Pulau Payar is just one hour away by ferry from Langkawi and for those who do not dive or snorkel, marvel at the spectacular sights below the surface from the large floating platform. The amazing colored fish were seen when snorkeling will remain in your memory for years to come. Two tracking trails have also been made available for visitors to explore the flora and fauna of the island.
Transfer time: Varies between 8.00am to 9.00am.
Transfer from your Langkawi hotel to Royal Langkawi Yacht Club. All guests are required to check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
9:15am Arrive into Royal Langkawi Yacht Club for complimentary coffee / tea and briefing before boarding vessel
9:30am Depart for Pulau Payar
10:45am Arrive into Pulau Payar Marine Park – reef activities commence: swimming and snorkeling.
12:30pm – 2pm Lunch Box served
3:15pm Radio broadcast announcement to signal all guest to return to vessel and get ready for departure
3:30pm Depart Pulau Payar for Langkawi
4:30pm Arrive at Royal Langkawi Yacht Club and transfer back to hotel
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Complimentary tea at Langkawi Yacht Club
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country details is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund