Full Day Cruising Langkawi Geopark
The UNESCO-recognized World Geopark comprise of creations of Mother Earth that deserve protection and putting on the forefront of stunning, natural examples. The archipelago in the northwestern part of Malaysia, surrounding the alluring beauty of Langkawi, is one of these pristine examples of an extraordinary sample. These often inhabited islands are a key source for wildlife and plants to flourish without being threatened by development. We sail out for touring a few of these natural splendours, hitting the beaches and simply being honoured being surrounded by azure-blue waters and its palm-fringed sandy shores.
A joined transfer from selective resorts and beaches only on Langkawi will bring guests right after breakfast to the main ferry terminal where your yacht is already prepped and ready to go. On board, after you are making yourself comfortable and receiving a warm welcome from the captain and his experienced crew, you can learn the robes of sailing one of these beauties – from taking the helm up to hoisting the various sails and all under the professional guidance of the crew. If this may sound not like your thing, no worries: marine life may surprise you with some live entertainment, watch the sea eagles swoop their way down in catching some food or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the tropical view from either the deck or inside a salt-water Jacuzzi!
It is not all sailing that we will do this day. The captain will order to release the anchor near one of the deserted beaches of this World Geopark and leave you with ample time to swim in the ocean, head to the beach and even giving you a chance to hike into the dense jungle with the canopy above you as your protection from the sun. Relaxation is key: the crew would be happy in setting up hammocks where guests can fully immerse in a tropically-alluring surrounding. As you and your travel companions enjoy the tropical atmosphere of this deserted island, the ship’s cook and helpers are busy preparing a wonderful BBQ lunch, ranging from salads, poultry sea food and vegetables and using influences from around the world. A feast that can be easily compared with the high-end wine and dine options on Langkawi.
We continue our sail from our lunch address to a hot spot for spotting sea eagles. These animals have chosen particularly this part of the Geopark because of the abundance of fish and the mountain ranges and cliffs on this island that are perfect mating grounds. Without doing anything, you will witness these gracious birds dive the deep waters surrounding your sailing boat in search for their version of ‘catch of the day’.
It is time to sail back to Langkawi after an amazing day out and about on the ocean. From the Langkawi boat pier, joined transportation will be at the ready to comfortably bring you back to your booked resort on Langkawi (conditions apply).
- A full day tour (6 hours) with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- Joined yacht trip from and to Teluk Baru Jetty (Baru Bay Jetty) to Langkawi’s Geopark
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- BBQ Lunch is included (food only)
- Non-motorized water sport activities on the islands
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes during the BBQ.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (total 6); many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Weather permitting and in line with a minimum requirement, BBQ on the beach is subject to conditions and confirmations by the local supplier. Alternatively, a BBQ lunch will be served on board the boat.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles. We’d appreciate if you can refrain from feeding any of the wildlife during this excursion.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (6 guests). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, the clients will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers