Cable Car/Skycab @ Oriental Village Morning Tour
Upon arrival at the Oriental Village, ascend Mount Mat Chinchang Hill by cable car for a bird’s eye view of Langkawi. The cable car has the longest suspension in the world between two stations. It was built without constructing any roads through the jungle.
At highest tower (72 meters), enjoy the cool air and the view of the highlands before proceeding down to the Oriental Village where the cable station is located, visit the 3D Arts Museum which is included in the package of SkyCab, Skydome and Skyrex. At the village, take time to shop at various outlets and enjoy your choice of cuisine for lunch, (at own expense) before returning to your hotel.
* Fast lane for cable car is available at own expense
Note : This tour is subject to the operation of Skycab which requires periodical maintenance. Down time of Skycab service affecting your booking will be advised in advance.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Cable car ride
- 3D Arts Museum (SkyCab, SkyDome and Skyrex)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 adults apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.