4 in 1 Day Tour Batu Caves Elephant Conservation Center Monkeys and Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur
Our itinerary :
11.30am – 12pm Our English speaking Tour Coordinators will pick you up to visit the iconic and colorful Batu Caves. Climb 272 steps to the temple of Hindu deity who is honored during the HIndu Festival of “Thaipusam”. The 140 feet Statue of the Deity is impressive. Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple. After lunch depart for the Elephant Sanctuary. Our elephants are an endangered species and smaller than the African elephants. Orphaned elephants are also housed at this center and you will get a chance to photo shoot them in their enclosures.
A relaxed drive through the countryside brings you to Bukit Melawati in Kuala Selangor. On arrival, you can watch the silvered leaf monkeys that live in clusters and thrive on young leaves, wild shoots, and fruits. You will then be taken to a riverside cafe for a sumptuous seafood dinner.
Catch a boat ride down the Selangor River to watch fireflies flashing in synchronicity. The fireflies congregate on mangrove trees and their bioluminescence glows like dazzling lights on a Christmas tree. It is a love making ritual. Kuala Selangor has the biggest colony of fireflies. The boat ride is exhilarating.
Once you’ve seen the night show, make the return transfer to Kuala Lumpur, arriving at your hotel approximately 2100hrs.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Complimentary pick up within Kuala Lumpur by English speaking Tour Coordinators awesome in courtesy and knowledge. Awarded Certificate of Service Excellence by tripadvisor. Live commentary by Tour Coordinator.
- Pick up time 11.30am - 12.00 pm. Please wait at the hotel reception.
- 1 Malaysian Lunch and 1 Seafood dinner
- Free flow Mineral Water
- Special Boat to watch fireflies (silence to prevail
- All fees
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code: casual
- Bring insect repellents and good walking shoes and rain coat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please include additional information as follows: Name of hotel, address and tel nos
- Please include your mobile number with country code and keep phone switched on for easy contact
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund