4-Hour Georgetown By Night Including Ferry Ride
Let’s start the evening with a visit to the boisterous Gurney Drive and its colorful hawker centre to sample authentic Penang cuisines (at own expenses) like asam laksa, pasembor, prawn mee, char koay teow and Hokkien mee amongst others. One said your trip to Penang the Food Paradise is not complete if you haven’t tried any.
After dinner, drive through the heart of Georgetown and enjoy the city’s spectacular night views. This city takes on a different look and feel as night falls. One of the most charming cities in Asia, George Town is one of those places that invites you to explore, whether by day or by night.
Then proceed on a scenic drive across the Penang Bridge, one of the longest bridges in South East Asia to the mainland and then return back to island by ferry. Being Malaysia’s oldest ferry service, the Penang Ferry has successfully been transporting both passengers and vehicles to and from the island since 1920. The nostalgic ferry will take you back to what it was like to travel along the Malay Peninsula in the past. Return transfer to hotel upon arriving the island jetty.
** Note: The Penang ferries have upper and lower decks, and designed for vehicles to roll-on/roll-off. Some board pedestrian passengers on the upper deck and small vehicles (cars) on the lower deck, whereas some board vehicles on both decks.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels within Penang Island only)
- Penang's Ferry ride from mainland to island
- Food and drinks (at the hawker centre)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer surcharge for pick-up/drop-off from Penang mainland (Penang mainland: Butterworth, Seberang Jaya, etc)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when touring with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (Infant: 0 month - 23 months old)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required