3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Your 3-night tour takes you by comfortable coach from Kuala Lumpur to the Cameron Highlands. Stay overnight at Strawberry Park Resort, situated on a 7-acre (2-hectare) hill and offering elegant sophistication amid a mountain-rustic atmosphere. Charming single, twin and triple-share suites include a large private balcony overlooking beautiful gardens. Classic contemporary-designed rooms are furnished with polished wood flooring and teak furniture, including modern bathrooms with black granite flooring.
Travel onward to Penang and enjoy two nights’ accommodation at the Bayview Beach Resort. Located on the northwest coast of Penang Island, the hotel has a beachfront setting at the quieter end of lovely Batu Ferringhi. This resort overlooks the tranquil and scenic bay of Foreigner’s Rock, and spacious rooms include a private balcony. Enjoy entertainment and recreational amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, spa and fitness center.
An American-style breakfast is included with each accommodation.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 3-nights accommodation with daily breakfast at staying hotel (except Day 1)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
- Airport drop-off from the Penang hotel
- Trishaw ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for children under 3 years of age
- Twin-Share Room: Double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis.
Triple-Share Room: Triple rooms with three twin beds good for three people on a sharing basis. If you are a solo traveler, you will be placed in a triple room shared with another traveler of the tour.
- Please note that hotels are subject to change
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that the rainy season along the East Coast is from Nov to Feb. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary
- Please note that during the Hari Raya & the Chinese New Year, some places of interest might be closed
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out