2 hour Small Group Segway Tour of Perdana Botanical Gardens
Enjoy a complimentary pickup from your hotel (maximum 20km) to Perdana Botanical Gardens. When we arrive, you will first take about 5 or 10 minutes to learn how to operate and ride an INMOTION Personal Transporter. Don’t worry, it’s very easy and exciting. Once you are able to maneuver well, we will start our journey.
We will ride past Muzium Negara (National Museum) and through the ‘secret tunnel’ and enter Perdana Botanical Garden, or widely known as KL Lake Gardens. We will then enjoy the view of riding by the lake side. Breath in the cool fresh air as there will be luscious flower plants, trees and a river along the way. We will ride across an elevated walkway over the Wetland Garden. We will then visit the Herb Garden, Conservatory, Sunken Garden and Oasis Garden, and spend some time to take a few photos at each of these beautifully themed gardens.
Next we will head to the New Boat House and to appreciate the view on the water platform, and take a short break for drinks or snacks. We then go on to the interesting Deer Park where you will be able to see some deers and also the mousedeer, the smallest hoofed animal.
To get to The Amphitheatre, Hibiscus Park and Orchid Garden, we need to go uphill, which you will appreciate very much riding an INMOTION. It will save time and feels effortless compared to walking up. There will be a plenty of beautiful species of Hibiscus flowers and Orchids, and a spectacular view of the city at the top, including the Twin Towers and KL Tower, so don’t forget to capture some memories here.
We then ride downhill and pass by KL Bird Park and see the deers again from the hill side. It is a very serene pathway down to the other side of the lake where you will enjoy feeding some bread to the fishes, ducks, geese and tortoises at the side of the lake. They will be as excited to see you as you are to see them!
We then complete the journey by riding by the lake side and back to Muzium Negara, and then you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food and Snacks (available for purchase)
- Bottled water (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: recommend comfortable outdoor apparel and flat soled shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers