12 Flights: Zipline Eco Adventure in Langkawi
The Tour is operated from 8:30am to 4:30pm every day of the year and is located at Telaga Tujuh (Seven Wells waterfalls) about 30 minutes or less from anywhere on the island by cab or car. Free parking is available. This is a world-class international Zipline Eco Adventure tour which anyone between the ages of 5 and 95 will enjoy without any prior experience.
Upon arrival, each guest receives a welcome drink and is custom outfitted by our highly trained safety sky ranger guides with a high end EU certified harness, safety helmet & zipline equipments (Petzl). Each group of a maximum of 9 is then taken to a demonstration area where the two safety sky ranger guides that will accompany the tour and handle all technical parts of the tour, will explain safety procedures because safety is the Number 1 priority at Umgawa. There is a short walk to the first platform, which anyone in good health can do, and from there the tour begins and ascends gradually higher and higher on a series of 12 ziplines, also crossing 3 sky bridges, before a thrilling abseil descent.
Along the way guests will traverse waterfalls, fly past towering trees, see views to the Andaman Sea and of the famous Langkawi Sky Cab gondola while be safely escorted every step of the way. The certified rangers are locals who have been trained for a minimum of two months about the course features, safety procedures, and the environment which makes this tour so spectacular. Umgawa has safely built and operated zipline eco-tours in Thailand, Cambodia, Europe and Nepal and the entire course, cables and equipment are EU certified. Umgawa is seriously committed to conservation and the environment and guests will experience that commitment by learning about efforts made by the company to achieve zero waste and limit trash in the park, to steps made to protect the rainforest and its native inhabitants.
Guides will share stories about the many legends and lore of Langkawi as well as sharing local customs and identifying wildlife, birds, flowers and other flora during the tour. Guests can meet local Malay villagers while using provided food vouchers to taste Malaysian food in the quaint Telaga Tujuh Village at the entrance to the tour. Water is included in the tour. Free pictures are provided to guests after the tour, and more pictures are available for purchase.
Weight is the only tour limitation, the maximum is 120kg (264lb). This is strictly enforced for your safety.
Recommended minimum child age is 5 year, with a minimum 100cm(1m) in height.
Child should be able to fit in the child harness set to be eligible to fly.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Welcome drink & water during tour
- Vouchers for village restaurants & shops
- High-end Zipline equipment (Petzl)
- 4 Free photos
- Two certified Sky Ranger guides per maximum 9 guests
- Free one way transfer (Hotel to Umgawa)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us 24 hours prior booking for the specific time slot schedule
- Children must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by an adult
- Guests must not weigh more than 120kg (264lb)
- Mandarin, Urdu, French speaking guides/translators are available if required